Thursday, June 16, 2011

I relate to the stragest things.

A beautiful image, and an odd image at that. What do you think of when you look at it?

A person, feeling alone, yet the center of attention, whom doesn't want to be. Nervous? Lost? The first time I saw this picture I instantly connected to it. It makes sense in my head, but I can't seem to explain myself. It's so ugly, but amazing at the same. But isn't that what everything is in general? Life it's self is so beautiful but so fucked up.

2 comments:

  1. That's a pretty cool picture. I was wondering though where you got the one with the girl sitting cross legged with weed leaves as her limbs. I thought it was a cool pic, it totally describes me lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes i just come across stuff like that foatin around on the internet.. and thanks I always love when i meet people i relate too.. doesnt happen often

    ReplyDelete