Tuesday, October 11, 2011

VVVVV

Today I had a vision. I was sitting in the corner with a needle in my hand. My arms quivering My soul was distant. I wasn't scared, but nearly dead. I was craving. Desperate. I was living in some building. Looked abandoned. Rubbish everywhere. It was one of those buildings that if it was burning to the ground, no one would care. Not even enough to call 911. I wasn't alone. I was accompanied by sad, angry beings. One of them stuck out to me. It was mysterious. Didn't say much really. Had a firm but quiet voice. People say it can answer any question asked. The ones you endlessly ponder, it can answer without a second thought. It wasn't really smart, but wise. Wisdom is the key. Yes, wise like an old tree sitting in a meadow in a land of another dimension for hundreds of years. Soul stressed, heart tired and in need of rest. The voice is the loudest when I am high. My mind is a glass cup, the knowledge, tea. Although tea is good for me, not all information and thoughts are good for me. Still, I do not discriminate against any piece of information or thought.
The beholder of all.
It's name is Courtnah.

No comments:

Post a Comment